- Property Type: Unit
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Tenure: Crosslease (leasehold)
- Tenure Detail: Firstly, an estate in fee simple being an undivided 1/2 share of 768m2 more or less being Section 54 Survey Office Plan 431446 ; and secondly, an estate in leasehold being Flat C DPS 91464 as specified on L 5130793.13 for a term of 999 years commencing on 18.12.2001, as contained in Certificate of Title 585700.
- Property condition: Good
- Garaging / carparking: Single lock-up
- Construction: Plaster, Composite Weatherboard and Cavity
- Joinery: some double glazing, Aluminium
- Insulation: Walls, re clad 3 years ago, Ceiling
- Flooring: Vinyl and Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Drapes
- Kitchen: Original, Dishwasher, Upright stove, Rangehood and Finished in Laminate
- Main bedroom: Double and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan, Additional bathrooms
- Laundry: In garage
- Outdoor living: Deck / patio
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat to sloping
- Garden: Garden shed (Sizes: Small, Number of sheds: 1)
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
About this listing
Including three large double bedrooms plus master with ensuite. You will love the open plan living area that flows onto the deck in which you can unwind after a long day's work it's the perfect outdoor entertaining area.
This home is in good condition and ready for you to move in, yet offers the opportunity to capture some modern touches and maximise its true potential.
If position is important to you then we recommend your immediate viewing. Call YOUR team, Ray Mitchell 021990413 now to receive an information pack or see us at this weekend's open homes.
For more information: http://www.propertyfiles.co.nz/property/487590001