- Land Size: 779 sqm
- Property Type: Home & income
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Roof: Longrun
- Tenure: Freehold
- Property condition: Good
- House style: Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up, Auto doors, Closed carport
- Construction: Brick
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Insulation: Floor
- Flooring: Carpet, Tiles and Other (Chipboard)
- Window coverings: Drapes
- Heating / Cooling: Gas mains
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Drapes, Garden Shed X1, Heated Towel Rail, Net Curtains
- Kitchen: Modern, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Scullery, Separate oven, Rangehood, Breakfast bar and Finished in Laminate and Other (Separate Cylinder)
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Additional Info (Dividing wall office), Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Other (Granny flat has Kitchenette (no stove) & bathroom)
- Granny flat: Attached
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Urban, Park
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Uncovered), BBQ area, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat to sloping
- Grounds: Tidy, Backyard access
- Water heating: Gas, Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport
About this listing
Sitting proudly on the incline of Casey Ave you will adore the view from every window as you look out across the native trees, you will not tire of these views.
Built by one of Hamilton's top builders this generous home has space for everyone. Modernised over the years the Kitchen will be a delight to cook in and the butler's scullery to hold all your appliances. The open plan dining and living area flows onto the front deck in which you can watch the sunrise from and is spacious enough to entertain family and friends.
This practical floor plan means there is an abundance of space. The upper level has four bedrooms, master bedroom includes an en-suite with your own deck in which to watch evening sunsets. The family bathroom has been extended so there is plenty of room and a separate toilet, no more fighting in the bathroom.
The lower level of this home has a self-contained granny flat with a kitchenette, bathroom and a separate outdoor patio area, perfect for mum and dad, Air BnB or as an income opportunity.
The man of the house will be pleased with the 10 x 8 metre garage that can park up to four cars in! A single carport on upper level and a double carport on the lower level ensures there is room for all the "toys" plus more.
Casey Ave is centrally located, close to Hamilton CBD, sought after schooling, public transport, local cafes and river walks it is perfect for families that need extra space.
If position and style are important to you, then we recommend your immediate viewing. Call YOUR team, Ray Mitchell 021990413 now to receive a property information pack or see us at this weekend's open homes.
For more information: http://www.propertyfiles.co.nz/property/491770001