- Property Type: House
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Roof: Concrete and Tile
- Tenure: Other
- Tenure Detail: Proposed Subdivision of Lot 4 DP31067 as contained in SA28B/538
- Property condition: Renovated
- Construction: Weatherboard
- Joinery: Timber
- Insulation: Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring: Timber, Vinyl and Carpet
- Window coverings: Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Curtains, Smoke Alarms, Heat Pump and Remote, Microwave, Dishwasher, Gas Hob, Heated Towel Rail, Oven
- Kitchen: New, Dishwasher, Separate oven, Rangehood, Breakfast bar, Microwave, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Separate shower, Exhaust fan
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: City
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Uncovered)
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat
- Water heating: Gas
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport
- Fixtures/chattels excluded: Alarm, Staged Furniture not sold
About this listing
Having had a top to toe makeover, this home is trendy and chic, yet homely and welcoming.
Step inside you will love how light and sunny it feels, with modern open plan living area, two double bedrooms.
The kitchen includes a breakfast bar and brand-new appliances that the chef in your family would love.
There is a separate laundry and good off-street parking, having the large back section perfect for the kids or pets is a real bonus.
This home is a short distance to Hamilton East shopping, Hamilton's CBD, numerous restaurants and cafes.
Could this be the step into our own home?
For more information: http://www.propertyfiles.co.nz/property/482730001